Saturday, March 22, 2008

Time to start thinking about spring art shows

Now that spring is officially here, it is time to start looking forward to the spring art show season. I have several shows lined up. I'll be doing the Oceanside Days of Art again in April and the following weekend will be at the San Diego ArtWalk. I really love both of those shows. They do such a great job of selecting good quality artists. For May, I signed up for the Balboa ArtWalk, but I have not yet heard back from them so I don't know if I am in yet.

So, I spent today printing out some of my cat themed greeting cards and clearing off my work table and getting a bunch of interfacing cut to size so I can start making my 8x10 collages. And I have lots of new music fabric to play with. You can see a sampling of my collages by clicking here.

No comments: